Bonners Ferry Adventist Church is a community of faith that loves God, cares for each other, and brings light to the world. We are a group of disciples of Jesus seeking to live out His Great Commandment and Great Commission:
- Worship: We strive to love God with all our heart, mind, and soul
- Service: We aim to love our neighbors as ourselves
- Evangelism: We go into all the world to share the Good News
- Fellowship: We invite people to join God’s church through baptism
- Discipleship: We encourage each other to follow Jesus more deeply every day
Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as the only source of our beliefs. We consider our movement to be the result of the protestant conviction Sola Scriptura—the Bible as the only standard of faith and practice for Christians.
Currently, Adventists hold 28 fundamental beliefs that can be organized into six categories—the doctrines of God, man, salvation, the church, the Christian life and last day events. In each teaching, God is the architect, who in wisdom, grace and infinite love, is restoring a relationship with humanity that will last for eternity.